New acquisition for Planet Group

Last modified: 20 February 2024 13:41
Planet Group, the HR services group of entrepreneur Sam Baro, takes over Antwerp's Solid Talent.

In 2023, Planet Group took over the Walloon employment agency for the healthcare sector Nurse & Co.

Solid Talent is a consultancy company headquartered in Antwerp that has been supplying technical specialists for 18 years to Belgian and Dutch firms active in sectors such as energy, construction, petrochemicals, storage and transport.

With the acquisition, Planet Group adds a ‘completely new pillar of specialized services’ to its service offering, founder and CEO Sam Baro said in a press release.

Solid Talent has an annual turnover of around 20 million euros. Baro takes over 90 percent of the company. The remaining 10 percent will remain in the hands of founder and CEO Stijn Caels, who will also continue to lead the company. The acquisition increases the annual turnover of the entire group from 85 to 105 million euros. More than 2,000 employees now work for Sam Baro’s company which has its head office in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.

The acquisition price of Solid Talent was not disclosed.



Related articles